viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2015

MAXI PAÑUELO




¡BUENOS DÍAS!
Una de las prendas estrellas de la temporada son los maxi pañuelos.  Hoy os traigo un look con uno de ellos, pero sin usarlo como suelen ponerse. Si antes de que acabe la temporada tengo algún día libre (espero que sí) os haré un video con diferentes formas de ponerlo, pero no os prometo nada ;)

GOOD MORNING!

One of the articles of the season they are the maxi scarf Today I bring you a look with one of them, but without using it since they are in the habit of putting. If before it ends the season I have some day off (I wait for that yes) I will do a video to you with different ways of putting it, but I do not promise you anything ;)







Jersey: BOOM (aquí/here)
Pañuelo/Scarf: SHEIN (aquí/here)
Botas/Boots: PRIMARK


¡¡MUCHAS GRACIAS POR LA VISITA!!
THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...